Friday, December 10, 2010

No News Is Good News


I don’t know what to say. 

“Uh, then don’t write a blog.”

Any Sex and the City fans get the reference?  Anyone?

Seriously though, I DON’T know what to say, and I know that’s upsetting to my tens of adoring fans.

I’ve always been an extrovert.  In high school, I spent family dinners talking instead of eating.  I would literally go through every period of the day and recap every detail.  It wasn’t until the rest of the family was up doing dishes that I would eat.  My mom told me that after I went to college, they all sat down at dinner and kind of stared at each other, because no one knew what to say.   They weren’t used to talking; that was always my job.

Yet here I am today, with nothing to share.  JD is injury free and life is pleasantly mundane.

Uh oh, did I just jinx us?  Oh well, if something happens, at least I’ll have blog material…

No comments:

Post a Comment