Thursday, February 24, 2011

I'm Still Here!


Sorry I’ve been MIA the past week.  I’ve been really busy, but not in the typical OMG the police academy has taken over my life kind of way, in a fun, productive, social kind of way :)

Over the weekend, I had a nice lunch out with JD, got a new CD player installed in my car, got a haircut, attended a Pampered Chef party, and got a massage.  We also hung out with some of the RPD recruits and one of their girlfriends.  I’d briefly met several of the recruits at the orientation a month ago, but hadn’t really had a chance to get to know any of them.  We went downtown to enjoy a few drinks, delicious sushi, gourmet cupcakes and lots of laughs.  I’m glad to see JD is making friends within the academy, because he hasn’t had any time to hang out with any of his other friends since the academy started. 

It will probably be at least a few more days before I post again because I will be remaining busy over the next few days.  Tonight is an Irish Pub with some co-workers, Saturday will be catching up with some scrapbooking at a friend’s house, then Saturday night is girls’ night out downtown!

 Sorry my social awesomeness has led to my blogging lameness :)

No comments:

Post a Comment